MediaManagerControl-1.jpeg  

 

(A)

貝拉:你幾歲

Bella: How old are you?

愛德華:17

Edward: Seventeen.

貝拉:你17歲多久了?

Bella: How long have you been seventeen?

愛德華:好一陣子了

Edward: A while.

 

(B)

愛德華:你身上有獨特的氣,像藥一樣迷幻我

Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.

愛德華:你是讓我上癮的海洛因

Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.

 

(C)

愛德華:你不知道我等你多久了…獅子愛上了羔羊

Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.

貝拉:好傻的羔羊啊

Bella: What a stupid lamb!

愛德華:好病態又有被虐狂的獅子啊

Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

 

(D)

貝拉::有3件事我很確定

About three things I was absolutely positive.

第一,愛德華是吸血鬼

The first… Edward was a vampire.

第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血

The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.  

第三,我毫無條件地,也無可救藥地愛上了他

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

 

(E)

愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了

Edward: Bella, you are my life now.

 

(F)

貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起

Bella: I dream about being with you forever.

愛德華:永遠?

Edward: Forever?

愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?

Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    twilightmovie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(85) 人氣()